I spent nearly two years writing in a blog, noting each and every important event that happened in my life. It became a place of comfort for me, a place of memories, but in the blink of an eye it was all gone. The website decided to shut down and didn't even give notice... just one day it wasn't there and all of my memories were lost.
On that day I didn't just lose a ton of photos or hard to remember events in my life, I lost the passion for blogging. It felt like my home had been broken into and my property stolen. It may sound very silly to some folks but it crushed my spirit.
Now here I find myself wanting...needing to write again. Now I'm not a great writer and I dont claim to be but I feel the need to keep my memories of motherhood and life as a woman in general written down. I need to have this moment for myself to revisit my day and look upon things maybe in a different light then I saw them the first time. I need to be me again...
No comments:
Post a Comment