Friday, July 15, 2011

Hippity Hoppity

It's amazing what kids can do with a bunch of junk. I decided this week to clean out the closets in the house which led to finding a whole lot of junk from the kids earlier years and some great pictures that we forgot we even had from when I was pregnant with our first child! Once I got to the hallway closet I just began throwing everything in a pile so I could go through it all... since this is the one closet I haven't cleaned since we movied in years ago! After a few minutes of silence from my kids I decided to see what they had gotten themselves into... this is what I found...
Unfortunately the picture from the cell phone is blurry but yes, that is a child in a really small bunny suit! lol Angelika found a Halloween costume from when they were just toddlers and with her brother and sister's help she became the Easter Bunny... well the Easter Bunny after a bad dry cleaning experience!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment