Thursday, August 25, 2011

First day back to school

Today was Brianna and Brandon's first day back to school. Brianna headed into the first grade classroom looking a little lost but she was very strong! We dropped Brandon off in front of the huge high school and watched our young man walk into the last four years of school. I can't begin to explain the many emotions that I felt and continue to feel. They both came home with smiles and stories of how great their first day was. There honestly is nothing better then seeing your children safe and happy.

Now tomorrow I begin the journey once again when baby monkey Angelika starts her first day of Kindergarten. I cry everytime I think about it, everytime I look at her, and everytime I hug her. It breaks my heart to send her to school. I can't believe my last baby is going to leave me and go to school. She's so tiny and still relies so much on mommy! She will only have a half day tomorrow so maybe it won't be so bad. Unfortunately we have a hurricane coming this weekend so school is getting out early... I think it's a sign that she should stay home another year... but that's just me!

No comments:

Post a Comment