Saturday, September 24, 2011

Weekend fun

This weekend hasn't been much fun for any of us since it has rained nonstop all weekend! The kids have been watching tv and playing games while I have been doing homework and watching movies with their dad. I started thinking about something fun we could do and then remembered that I never posted about the girls puppet show! They created their own story and made their own puppets and a stage and sent us invitations to go to the show! It was really cute. 
Angelika had a brown bag puppet and on one side there was a cat, the other side was a girl. Brianna had a piece of paper puppet which was a princess. Both girls put on costumes so they could act out their part as well...
The story was about a little girl that was turned into a cat.. she met a princess who told her she was sad for her and would let the wizard turn her back in to a little girl... hince the wizard outfit on the girls... and bibbity bobbity boo  the cat was a little girl again!! THE END!!







No comments:

Post a Comment