Tonight was family fun night at our house minus Brandon. Brandon was at a party with a group of friends he's been partying with for four or so years now. They have two parties a year and it's one time I don't worry about him at all because these kids are such great kids. I guess all parents "think" their kids and their kids friends are great but seriously all of these kids are smart, sweet, respectful, drama free kids. I will be so sad once they stop having these parties.
Anyway, with Brandon partying tonight the girls felt a little left out so we had family fun night. This is something we try to do at least once a month. It's really just a time that we get a lot of food and set it out buffet style and play games on the wii or make up games to play. Tonight was a little different though. We made tacos and had fruits, veggies, and a few sweets. The girls wanted to play a board game, which was fine with me, so we chose SORRY. I absolutely love this game because it reminds me of times growing up playing it.
After game time we went outside and saw the "supermoon" which is really beautiful tonight! Now after watching a little of "The Goonies" Angelika is sleeping while listening to their violin cd (gotta get them brainwashed with the sounds lol) and Brianna is playing on the computer. I'm hoping she will get tired soon but hey it's summer and it's fun night... who am I to make her go to bed right?!







No comments:
Post a Comment