Sunday, June 9, 2013

Final game of the season

The girls had their last game this past Thursday... in the pouring rain! They of course loved every minute of it. We lost by two runs but man they did so good. So we end our season 6-7 and one game that could not be rescheduled which sucks because we would have beat them again! After the game the girls all got a chance to cut Coach Reggie's hair. We set it up for the girls to go to the local store and get ice cream. So, I'd say all in all they were very happy with the way the season ended!

I'm really going to miss the girls. Brianna moves up to fast pitch softball next year so things will be so different for her. The game stops being fun and starts getting real serious. I know she's ready for it but I'm not so sure I am. 









No comments:

Post a Comment