Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy Fourth of July

I can't even believe it's the 4th of July already. It seems like the kids just got out of school and now it's almost time to go back! 

Today was a really great day, we took a break from... well everything normal and headed to Nana and Pop's house to eat with them, my brother, sis inlaw, and nephew. It was really one of the best days I've had in quiet a while. Afterwards we came home and cooked some yummy chicken on the grill. We went to go see fireworks but they really weren't that great tonight since some of the regular people didn't shoot them this year. At least we saw a few though. 

Tomorrow we will finish up DIY camp with our last day of bugs. I'm a little sad to see bug camp go... but next week is SUPER HEROES so that should be fun. 




 Angel pretending she was at the Macy's 4th show :)



No comments:

Post a Comment