Thursday, August 15, 2013

First day back to school... for Brandon

Brandon enters high school as a Junior this year... boy time really flies :(  This year however, he will be going to school before most of the other students because he is able to take early college classes. Brandon has gone through 9th and 10th grades not having any homework. We really questioned this for a while but he's a honor roll student so we really can't complain! 
This year he is eligible to take college classes which means he must take and pass his high school classes plus his college classes. Today was his first day with the college classes... and look he's doing homework! I had to take a picture just to show as proof! He will start going to both the college classes and high school classes on August 26 but for right now he's taking College Psychology, History, and Algebra. I'm concerned it's a lot on him but I know he's so smart and he will be just fine. I'm so very proud of him!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment