Saturday, May 28, 2011

Isn't Memorial Weekend Over Yet...

This really hasnt been the best start to the Memorial weekend. First I was woken up this morning at 5:30 by a sharp pain shooting through my tooth.. the nerve was giving me a fit and it's now after 10pm and it still hurts a little.   To top that off my dog found a snake in which my son ended up having to kill and then tonight before he went to bed he fell over something in his room and his arm went through his bedroom window!!! The whole glass pane is gone! I'm not sure how he didn't cut himself but he didnt get a single scratch... God was surely watching after him!     Phew I'm not sure how much of this teenage stuff I can take!

Brandon with the snake.. this is how long it was without the head!

No comments:

Post a Comment