Sometimes I wonder where my mind is... I have been thinking for the past two weeks (and dreading I might add) that my son's athletic baquet was on Wednesday of this week but as I looked at my calendar tonight I saw that it is actually tomorrow night at 6pm!!! I don't have anything to wear, I had finally talked myself into not stressing it and going on Wednesday but now I have to remold my mind into thinking it's ok to go tomorrow! I have serious issues with going places and honestly if it wasn't for my kids and the fact that I refuse to miss their life, I wouldn't go anywhere! I have serious issues with my weight and my self-esteem which i'm really trying to deal with but for right now I'm totally panicking!
Edit to add pictures from banquet which turned out really well but unfortunately I didnt update my blog in time to post so I'm just going to edit it here...
Wayne giving his head basketball speech
brandon and wayne after their award ceremony
No comments:
Post a Comment