Thursday, May 19, 2011

wrapping it all up

This past few weeks have been really hectic however the next few weeks will be just as bad if not worse! First we had our youngest daughter Angelika choked in the tub. She lost her breath and we called 911 but thankfully after a while she was able to get her breath again. We did end up taking her to the emergancy room just to get her checked out because of dry drowning or whatever it is where the person can drown on water after the fact. She was fine!

On Wednesday of this week we had our middle daughter Brianna's kindergarten graduation/celebration. They were all so cute! It's so amazing to see all those tiny little faces sing and dance. Brianna is just so smart that sometimes I forget how young she really is! She's also the tallest in her class so looking at her doesn't help to remind me that she's only six... sometimes I think she wishes I would treat her as a six year old more often and that's something I am really going to work on.

Now next week we have our oldest Brandon's athletic baquet and then his eighth grade graduation! It's just such a sad and busy time. I'm not sure I will make it through it all but here's to a great end of the school year anyway...


No comments:

Post a Comment