Angelika starts Kindergarten in the fall and I'm extremely worried about it. The two oldest have always been extremely fast learners and the act of learning something new and being the best at it always made them happy. This drive of theirs has led them both to be the top in their class but Angelika just doesn't have that same passion for learning. Don't get me wrong she's smart and she gets it but only on her terms. She knows how to count, write her name and some words, and she knows her alphabet but if you ask her on some days she swears she doesn't know any of it! I have spent this year working hard on things with her that I know she will be doing this fall in school but it just seems like she doesn't care to learn any of it! She "forgets" what a letter is the minute I tell her but if I make it into a game of learning then she knows all of the right answers. It's really quite frustrating to see her do this.
So today she got a little help from big brother Brandon who now insists that we are going to really have a hard time when school starts!
brandon teaching Angel to read and write along with the work she completed
of course Brianna enjoys every minute of learning
No comments:
Post a Comment