Saturday, July 2, 2011

I can't believe I forgot to post this picture for Father's Day! The kids made their daddy breakfast in bed and Angelika got to be the "server" it was the best job in the world to her. Of course as seen in the pictures below it doesn't take much to make her happy... that is if she's in a good mood it doesn't take much to make her happy. If she's in her normal "the world is out to get me and I hate everyone in it" mood then that's another story.  I love watching her on days like this though. She brought a wagon full of toys into the living and played forever all by herself. She had barbies, giant stuffed animals, dora and diego stuff, pet shop stuff, mc donalds toys, and anything else you can think of. Nothing in the world mattered to her for those few hours and I loved every minute of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment