We have a new fur baby to bring happiness to our home. A new kitten that the girls have named Buttercup. We heard her meowing outside for a few nights and after many failed attempts at catching her I finally got my hands on her! She's very scared of people and loud noises but she's getting use to us. Lastnight was her first night in the house and I'm proud to say she slept all night in the office and didnt "cry" at all like she had been doing outside. I was worried that I would have to hold her all night but she was a great kitty! This morning I picked her up and fed her a bowl of milk which she loved! Now she's sleeping in the office again. The kids want to play with her so bad but she's just not ready for all that excitement.
Who could resist this little face?
No comments:
Post a Comment