We talked to the kids lastnight and decided that we would spend the money and have one last splurge before our trip in July for Brandon's birthday. Eating out as a family of five is so expensive but we have so much fun one those nights out that it's hard not to want to do it often.
It seems that everyday the kids are fussing and I'm feeling like I'm drowning in frustration. The last thing most parents want to do with kids who constantly fuss and are bouncing off the walls with energy is to take them out in public, but I've been blessed with great kids in that aspect. My kids are the worse kids ever at home but once we get in public they are angels with manners that you wouldn't believe. No one fusses and all we see at the end of the night are smiles on everyone's face. I would spend my last dime on those moments... in fact that's exactly what we did lastnight :)
Our first stop was pizza inn where we ate inside for the first time in a year! For some reason none of my pictures of eating saved in my phone but I did get wayne to send me his pictures of our trip to the waterfront after the meal.
Another fun thing we did was today at the movie theater. Thursdays the Carmike Cinema has $4 movie kids summer series going on where you get to see a movie and get a box meal which includes popcorn; gummies; and a drink all for $4! You really can't beat it! Today we went to see Hotel Transylvania and it was so good! We laughed and laughed and laughed. The movie was really full but it was still a lot of fun.
Have I mentioned how much I love these guys?!















No comments:
Post a Comment