Thursday, December 12, 2013

Busy Busy December

It wouldn't be Christmas time if we weren't too busy to enjoy it! The kids are into so much but I have to admit as much as I fuss about it I really love every minute of it. 

Brandon was in the town parade for ROTC. He is the tallest in the class it appears!


Santa came early for Brandon and gave him a cell phone which has not left his hand for five minutes. Of course I'm lucky because I get sweet texts from him during the day while he's at school. I love that he still loves his mommy!

We tried to go see Santa but he had left for the North Pole already. I guess Mrs. Clause doesn't like him to miss supper.


We helped daddy at his job for open house Christmas edition. This is always fun. The guys make the fresh apple cider with the way old apple press. The girls hand out the cider to folks while I am in the kitchen helping with fresh cooked ginger bread.



Wayne has a birthday in December!

Angelika was chosen as the star of the week for her class. We were able to eat lunch with her and listen to her read a story to the class.





We even got to see Brianna and her friend Gracie while we were at lunch!


It's been cold... and then the next day it was hot



Brianna had her violin Christmas program. Her teacher says that after the show several parents approached her about how good Brianna plays. Most of these kids have been playing for three to four years and this is only Brianna's second year. Her teacher says she's got a gifted talent, one that is rare and that she has never seen before. She says the school program is not enough for her and offered her a position to practice at her private studio! She is so excited!







Angelika's class performed at the PTO Christmas show. They were so cute!


THEN both girls were in a Christmas play at church.

 Along with Brianna's BFF Gracie :)
As always my parents were there to show their support. They don't know how much it means to me to have them at stuff like this.


Today Angelika got a video from Santa (which I can't post) and Brianna got a letter in the mail from Santa. Truth is I didn't know about the letter! The kids in her class had written letters to Santa and the school mailed them all a letter in return!! Tell me that isn't AWESOME!


Brandon was looking for the Elf on the shelf :)


 Now to make the month a sad one my one and only son has to grow up on me :( Yes that is his class ring. Oh why do they grow up so fast?






No comments:

Post a Comment